Letter To Our Families Regarding COVID-19
MOSAIC Rehabilitation recognizes the ongoing and increased uncertainty COVID-19 is causing in our community. At this time MOSAIC is open, and our highest priority is the health and well-being of our clients and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we are taking in response to the outbreak, in addition to our normal cleaning and sanitizing routines.
- We have set up cleaning stations outside of our offices to ensure sanitation options are easily accessible.
- We are limiting the toys we use to items that can be sanitized after every use.
- We will be taking extra time to wipe down each treatment area and all equipment used after every treatment session.
- We ask that all adult physical therapy clients use the back door when they come to their appointments.
- In order to minimize risk and to maximize our social distancing, we are limiting the number of people in our waiting room. Please call our front office at (406) 388-4988 when you arrive. Your therapist will pick up your child at your car at the start of their session and return them to your car at the end of their session. We will be helping them wash hands at the beginning of treatment and at the end before bringing them to you. If you have concerns specifically related to your child, please talk to your therapist.
- If anyone is sick – fever, cough, vomiting, or other respiratory issues, please stay at home. We understand that last minute cancellations will happen right now.
- We are also looking into home visits and video/telehealth options if needed.
We will continue to adapt and update you as the situation changes. Stay safe and wash your hands!